You’re welcome here.
At International Bible Fellowship, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at IBF. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last 1½ hours.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- Teaching from an IBF Elder or a guest speaker.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal next step including:
- A place to belong. Small groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at IBF or connect with one of our missions partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a small group, you can use these resources to keep learning.
Your family will enjoy:
- Nursery. Each weekend, newborns to preschoolers learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through stories and games, and enjoy playing together under trusted supervision.
- Kids class. Discussion and relevant teaching can make the move from elementary to middle school.
- Teen teaching. Loaded with interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
Your whole family is invited.
Moms, dads, and children of every age can find something to love about International Bible Fellowship!